Wednesday 28 August 2019

Watsons Mini Haul - August 2019

I know, it's another post on my Watsons haul.  This time it's because I needed to buy some things we need at the house.  Like what they said in most Watsons haul vlogs/blogs, you just go to Watsons to buy a number of items but when you come out, you will be carrying more items than what you have planned to buy 😀

As much as possible, I try to buy stuff from Watsons.  1st, because of the special discounts and promotions they have.  2nd, I want to earn more points, hahahha.  I still have a long way to go though before I can become an Elite member.

I wanted to wait for the 88 sale they had for August 8 but I needed some cotton puffs and buds so I cannot wait.

Super Mini Watsons Haul

1. Buy 1 Take 1 Cream Bath

Cream Bath (Buy 1 Take 1) at RM11.22 for 2 bottles

I have watched a vlog saying the cantaloupe scent is really nice so I wanted to try it out (even though I still have that Goat's milk from last time).  Then I saw the Buy 1 Take 1 tag, so I took the Green Tea Scent.  I have tried the Green Tea before and it also really smells nice especially since I am a sucker for anything green tea hahaah!

***Update (August 29, 2019)
The cream bath still did not fail me.  Currently using the Cantaloupe one and it really smells so good.  Surprisingly, it does make your skin soft after use. 😍


2. Johnson's Milk + Rice Lotion 

J&J Milk + Rice Lotion at RM13.30

A favorite of mine from way back college days I think together with the body wash.  I just took the small bottle since I just wanted to have another lotion to use interchangeably with the Watsons Yoghurt Milk lotion.  There are times I just want a non-greasy lotion to use plus this one smells so milky and nice. 😍


3. Johnson's Baby Powder (Blossoms scent)

J&J Baby Powder Blossoms at RM6.70

Max's powder is finishing so I need to get her another one.  I wanted to try this to her since she has been using the original scent for so long.  And yes, my shih tzu does have a night care routine every day before she sleeps hahahah!!!  Plus, I use this too sometimes to powder my face.  I do not use pressed powder since I feel like it irritates my skin.


4. Watsons Mosquito Repellant Patch

Watsons Repellant Patch - box (RM15.90 plus 30% off)

The patch is so cute!!!
There have been some mosquitoes in our place that is so irritating so I thought of getting this and putting it around the place.   It says it lasts for 12 hours then you have to change it again.  It smells like citronella so it really does repel mosquitoes.  Just don't stick it in your skin though.

I can't say whether it did help.  But I will use anything to bust away those mosquitoes.  And the packaging was so cute so I had to get it too, hahahah!


5.  Watsons Natural Mosquito Repellant Spray

Watsons Mosquito repellant spray (RM12.16 plus 30% off)

Same thing as above, but this one you can spray directly to your skin.  I use this when I am in the kitchen at times that there are mosquitoes.  I cannot find the Off! Lotion we have in the Philippines so I had to survive with this.

This also smells like citronella.


6.  Watsons 3-in-1 Action Toothbrush

Watsons 3-in-1 Action Toothbrush (RM6.50 plus 30% off)

It looks like a dupe of Oral B toothbrush.  It was on 30% discount and I wanted to try it.  Will update once we have used it.  We are still using those I bought from Japan last time.


7. Watsons Soft & Clean Cotton Buds

Watsons Soft & Clean Cotton Buds at RM2.10

I normally buy from Aeon Big but since I wanted to earn points and I needed these badly, so I grabbed this.  It has 200 pieces.  It's ok.  Though the stick is not really that hard but the points are good to use to clean the ears.


8.  Watsons Soft & Clean Square Puffs 

Watsons Soft & Clean Square Puffs at RM10.90
Another item me and Max shares hahahaha.  We usually get the 3 in 1 pack.  Each pack has 160 pieces + 50% free so it's about 240 puffs in 1 pack.  Not bad right?!?!?!

So that's it for my Mini-Haul in my beloved Watsons shop. 

Just a disclaimer, note that my posts on my Watsons haul are not sponsored.  It's just because I love shopping our personal stuff at Watsons because of all the perks and discounts especially when you are a member.  In the Philippines, we girls just love shopping at Watsons, and we call it Watsons haul'd-up (hold-up) because you go in saying you just need 1 or 2 items, then come out having more than that, hahahah!!!  Can you relate? 

Any of the items you also love? Feel free to comment below.  Thank you for reading and until next time.   Salamat! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment