Sunday 12 July 2015

Reminiscing the Days


The past few weeks have been very stressful for me, esp. last week since I had to do a training (its part of the job).  Honestly, I didn't see myself being so confident in speaking in front of many people since I was a shy girl back in school.
I can still remember every time there is a piece to be memorized and then have it recited infront of the entire class, I will be the last one to volunteer :P  And when it's my turn, I just recite it as if I am just reading it (without any emotions or whatsoever).  That was me growing up.  I cower when it comes to public speaking.





Anyway, counting the days til Thursday and I will be off to a long weekend.  It's Hari Raya on Friday plus I'm on leave the following Monday since it's my love's birthday :) The first time we will be going on a trip solo since we had Max with us.  The first time we will be splurging in a hotel considering it's just a weekend getaway (he does not want to leave Max in the pet hotel for so long).  So I guess, my next entry will be my review on Shangri-la's Rasa Sayang Resort in Batu Ferringhi, Penang.





I can't wait (this is how excited I am,lol).







No comments:

Post a Comment